Thursday, November 11, 2010



Haii. I just wanted to pop in and tell you that my work/life/fashion sense/everything is dreadfully dull right now! I have a sore throat, runny nose, ear infection, and a stubborn inability to call out of work more than once. So. After I put in my eight hours, guess what I feel like doing? No, not blogging. It would be a pretty miserable post, anyway. Nope, I fell like drinking an ounce or two of Tylenol nighttime cold medicine and sleeping for at least twelve hours.

Still, I tried to do a post about some things to watch when you're sick and feeling somewhat lonely, but now my eyelids are drooping and I just can't do it. So I've saved it as a draft and will continue tomorrow. Now is time for listening to Emily Jane White on my Zune and going to sleep with my fuzzy socks on. :)

Goodnight!

PostScript:
For those of you who knew about project integrate-LittleBear-into-family, it has been a success! Moges and BearBear are now totes bff, and Lil' Bear is a semi-permanent fixture to my pants leg. Sweet lil guy, although not very camera friendly. The photo I have here was the only one I could get, and although you can't tell, I had to sacrifice a bit of skin to get the shot...and you can't even see all her orange spots. Still. We loves the new kitteh!

No comments: