Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ah, Tuesdays. The day of back-to-back lunch->phys.ed->library, which means.....an hour and a half break for this exhausted teacher! I spent my precious time browsing the web via my palm pre... shamlessly checking up on some of my favorite blogs, when I should have been figuring out what do to about my own classes, or even, (heaven forbid!) cleaning the classroom.

Anyway, whilst I was blogging, I came across The Camera That Will Make Me The Happiest I Can Ever Be. (Besides a waterproof nikon, but this one is more attainable.)

The Fuji Instax 210.
It shall be mine.
Soon.
























And speaking of work...ahem...
This what I wore!


*My shirt wasn't sheer for realz, it was the camera flash. Although, since my coworkers INSIST on keeping the temperature in our building at 72degrees, I was another kind of indecent. >:/

























I'm not looking as well put together in these pictures as I did this morning because they were taken after tonight's dinner fiasco. In the first picture, you can still kind of see the smoke. Alice and Eva said the burgers were delish, though, even if I didn't realize you can't just turn on an oven that has been used for storage for the past year and a half.

I think I'll make them some cupcakes this weekend to make up for my lackluster dinners... baking is my only culinary strength, and plus, when I clicked over to The Crimson Owl earlier this afternoon, a guest blogger had done a post dedicated entirely to cupcakes. Yum. Now I don't know if I can wait till this weekend...

Hope everyone's week is going well!

P.S.
I forgot to mention... I changed the name/url of my blog. Yeah. I wanted to use the url HelloKelly too, but it was taken. So I checked it out...and no update for like, years. What a waste! But anyway... I like this name better. I think it conveys the fact that this blog is about whatever the heck I want it to be about better than 'glance twice' did. Because obviously, the name of a blog is mucho importante. Overly specific ones dictate the theme, the buttons, the content etc... Hello Kelly implies nothing at all. Kind of like Seinfeld. It will involve the title character at some point, obviously, but other than that, who knows where this train goes? Not me! :D

1 comment:

Nayantara Sam said...

Great outfit! And your camera really makes me want to buy a new one, but I love my digital soo much :P

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow :D