Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Catching Obsession!

I have never had a themed bedroom. Even as a kid, when my mom took me to home depot to pick on an interior design scheme, I would say that I wanted a little bit of this, a little bit of that... my parents soon picked up on my indecisiveness, and instead of putting up the semi permanent decor, they painted a nice neutral color and bought me a HUGE, MONSTER PINBOARD! Seriously, it was bigger than I was, and I absolutely loved it. I used to cut up all my National Geographic magazines to make a new collage every week. It's something I still love; in my last apartment, I made a floor to ceiling pin board. (Wish I could've brought it with me when I moved!)

Turns out, I'm not the only one who loves pinning.This lovely lady recently sent me an invite to a new photo sharing site, (kind of like Tumblr) called Pinterest.

Oh. My. Gahh.
I've been pinning ever since.
Today's Pinterest obsession? Braids and beaches. This lucky girl is pinned in on 3 sides by ocean, and braids are just the perfect summer on the beach hair-do, yes?




I understand that at the moment, Pinterest is invite only. I have a few free invites, so if anyone wants on, let me know! (Be aware, though --- this web site does NOT promote productivity!)

love!
kelstahz

Tweet Me Your Thoughts!
Friend Me On Facebook!

No comments: